Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire Specials
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire has some great specials offers on automatic campervan hire. We will beat all prices on Darwin to Sydney Campervan hire! Call our team on 0412766616. Wir sprechen deutsch and nous parlons Français ici.
Darwin Automatic Campervan Hire – Travelwheels Campervans
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire has a number of great value for money automatic campervan Hire Darwin. These campervans are very popular with our American and Australian customers. We always sell out in the dry season, so book early! These are great fun to drive and plenty of space to explore NT with style!
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire for Families
Travelwheels Darwin Camper Hire specialises in Northern Territories (NT) campervan hire. We offer great deals for families with small children. These family campervans which are all have automatic transmissions can hold up to 5 adults. They can also accommodation three adults and two small children safely. The two child seat belt anchor points have been professionally fitted. This was done by the manufacturer to give you peace of mind.
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire Price Match!
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire will match any Darwin Campervan Hire quotes. Just send us a competitors quote for bookings over 15 days or more! We will do our best to beat it as along as it’s a similar style vehicle.
We will not be beaten on Darwin to Sydney Campervan Hire deals!
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire close to airport & city
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire office is close to the airport and the city of Darwin. As a result we offer competitive rates on a range of campervans for hire for two to five people.
We are only a short taxi ride from Darwin airport. It’s easy to fly into Darwin and hire travelwheels campervan within one hour of landing!
Explore Northern Territory – Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire
Explore Northern Territory with Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire, and it’s a lot of fun! Why not visit Kakadu & Litchfield National parks and Katherine Gorge? Check out our good value for money deals from Travelwheels Darwin camper hire now
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire – contact us for specials
Click the contact Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire button below. You can write in English, Deutsch or Français and we will find you a great offer! Send us an email and we will get you a fantastic price on Darwin campervan hire.
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire – 7 Goyder Road Parap Darwin
Below are all the contact details for Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire. It lists the nearest shopping centres, banks, and public transport close by. It also lists some free things to do in Darwin with Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire.
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire
JJs Car Hire – Acting Agency
7 Goyder Road, Parap,
CALL 0412766616 in Australia
Email travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire Location Map
Woolworths Darwin City, Cavenagh St (2.4km)
Nearest Petrol Station
Shell Darwin City, 37 Daly Street (1.8km)
Nearest Cash Machine
CBA Branch, 800/66 Smith Street (2.6km)
Nearest Train Station
Easier to use bus or taxi
Nearest Bus Stop
Stuart Highway 105 Australia (105m)
Travelwheels Campervans Darwin distance to Airport
5.3km from/to travel wheels depot
Travelwheels Darwin Opening hours:
Monday to Friday = 8am to 5pm
Saturdays = 8am to 12noon
Sunday = closed
Free things to do in Darwin
Tips and hints on free things to do in Darwin. Below is a list of some of the places you can visit for free when you hire a camper with us.
1. Mindil Beach Sunset Markets: 60 food stalls from 30 different countries! It has over 200 different art and craft stalls as well. Shop for local souvenirs, get a massage, have your palm read, or maybe get a Tarot reading? How about watching the buskers and performing artists? How about listening to the live bands or just sip a glass of wine on the beach and watch the sunset. April until October on Thursday and Sunday nights at Mindil Beach.
2. Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory: includes an excellent exhibition of Aboriginal bark paintings. It also has a collection of stone axes (estimated to be 22,000 years old)! Check out the Melville Island Pukamani Burial Poles. Open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm; weekends and public holidays 10am-5pm.
3. George Brown Botanical Gardens: 42-hectare garden just two kms from the Darwin city centre. It opens from 7am to to 7pm, and it is free! Attactions includes a rainforest gully with hundreds of palms, a wetland, a coastal zone and a mangrove boardwalk which is great for kids.
4. Sunsets over the city: the tropical sun in NT gives you a dramatic finale each evening over the Harbour! The spectacular sunsets draw large numbers of visitors and locals alike to witness the free show when the sun goes down.
Fannie Bay Gaol
5. Fannie Bay Gaol: the notorious gaol was home to criminals and their like for almost 100 years until 1979. The gaol is located in East Point Road, Fannie Bay. Open daily, 10am-4.30pm.
6. Lyons Cottage or BAT (British Australian Telegraph) House: is the only remaining example of colonial bungalow style architecture to be found in the city. Built of ‘hammered stone’ and it is now a local history museum. Corner of Knuckey Street and the Esplanade. Open daily 10am-4.30pm.
7. East Point Reserve – great for families and safe swimming!: At East Point you can swim and windsurf without fear of jellyfish or crocodiles at the artificial lake. In the evenings there are plenty of Australian wildlife for you to check out. You can often see the wallabies come out to graze. There is also an easy 1.5 km boardwalk through coastal monsoon and mangrove forests. This walk is wheelchair friendly as well.
8. State Square and Parliament House: Free tours of Parliament House on Wednesday at 10.30am. These start from the first Wednesday in June to the end of September. Tours leave from the foyer of Parliament House.
9. Go fishing for free! You don’t have to buy a ticket or charter a boat to go fishing in the sea. Grab the family and drop a line over Stokes Hill Wharf! There is a dedicated fishing platform and shaded seating areas. It’s close to the Wharf’s al fresco eateries and walking distance from the CBD.
10. Myilly Point Heritage Precinct: take a walk around Myilly Point Heritage Precinct. It includes the last remaining four pre-WWII houses built in the 1930s. Bullet holes can still be seen in the fence and walls. 4 Burnett Place Myilly Point, Larrakeyah.
Travelwheels Darwin Campervan Hire office Contact details
Contact us for more details about travelwheels campervan Hire. This is a great way to explore all the national parks in NT with a camper. We specialises in good value for money Darwin campervan hire. Our friendly staff will get back to you with a great deal. Remember with Travelwheels Campervans rentals you can write in English, Deutsch or Français below.