Travelwheels Brisbane Campervan Hire Deals
Travelwheels is especially good at cheap Brisbane Campervan Hire deals. For example our branch is only 8kms away from Brisbane Airport. In the meantime if you are after great deal on Brisbane Campervan Hire call our friendly team on 0412766616. We speak English, and furthermore our team can speak deutsch and Français! We will not be beaten on Brisbane to Sydney Campervan Hire quotes! Call us and see how cheap we are for Brisbane to Sydney camper hire 🙂
Travelwheels Brisbane Campervan hire – 4 models to choose
Travelwheels Campervan Hire Brisbane Branch has four different campervans for hire to suit all budgets. For example we have campers for up to 5 people looking for Brisbane campervan hire deals. We have campervans that are especially suitable for families with small children as well. Travelwheels Campervan Hire in Brisbane also offer automatic campervan hire at our depot. These are especially popular with our Australian and American customers. You can read some of our customer reviews here of our vans and our road trips.
Travelwheels 2 Person Campervan Hire Van
For example, this is our most popular 2 person campervan for hire from our Brisbane depot. These small campervans for hire are especially easy to drive and popular with our overseas customers. It is worth noting in particular that most of our competitors only have a tiny fridge or icebox. Therefore when searching for small campervan rental, ask how big the fridge is? Have a read of some of our facebook customer reviews about this small campervan. Here you will find many people saying how useful the 55L fridge is!
Travelwheels 2-3 Person Campervan Hire high roof
The 2-3 person campervan is the most popular campervan for hire in Australia. Once you start your campervan road trip in Australia, you will especially see loads of these campervans! For instance they are spacious, fully fitted kitchen with 55L fridge and in this case fun to drive as well. Furthermore they have a big double bed and as a result are comfortable way to explore Australia. In addition to being wildly popular, Travelwheels can offer guaranteed lowest prices on campervan hire out of Brisbane. In the meantime call our team on 0412766616 and ask for a good value for money quote. You can read some of our facebook customer reviews about our campervans here.
Travelwheels Brisbane Campervan hire office 8km Brisbane airport
Travelwheels Brisbane campervan hire office is only 8kms away from Brisbane Airport. Therefore being so close to the airport makes it especially easy to fly in to Brisbane and grab one of our Brisbane campervan hire specials. For example there is no need to go in to city centre and fight the traffic! Simply fly in, pick up your bags, and hail a taxi and in this case you can be on the road in less than one hour!
Travelwheels Brisbane Campervan Hire Price Promise
Check out our Brisbane Campervan Hire Branch special offers on campervan hire. Remember we will price match all our competitors prices for Brisbane campervan hire back to Sydney guaranteed! Therefore if you do find a cheaper quote we want to especially know about it! Give our friendly team a call on 0412766616 for price matching! Furthermore you can email your competitor quote here at [email protected] and we will beat it back to Sydney!
We will not be beaten on Brisbane Campervan Hire back to Sydney quotes!
Travelwheels Brisbane Campervan Hire office 20 Noble Avenue, Northgate
Here is the address/location of Travelwheels Brisbane campervan hire office. We are located at 20 Noble Avenue, Northgate, Brisbane.
Travelwheels Brisbane Branch
Awesome Campers – Acting Agency
Leon and Lauren 20 Noble Avenue Northgate,
Brisbane QLD 4013
Phone travelwheels = 0412766616 in Australia
Email travelwheels = [email protected]
NightOwl Convenience Store, 1/15 Toombul Road, Virginia (1.9km)
Nearest Petrol Station
BP, 215 Toombul Road, Northgate (900m)
Nearest Cash Machine
ANZ ATM Virginia Woolworths Petrol, 17/25 Toombul Road, Virginia (1.8km)
Nearest Train Station
Banyo Train Station, Earnshaw Rd and Tufnell Rd (1.6km)
Nearest Bus Stop
Toombul Rd (600m)
Travelwheels Brisbane Campervan Branch close to Brisbane airport
From Brisbane Airport it is only 8.2km from/to travelwheels branch.
Travelwheels Brisbane Campervan Hire Branch Opening hours:
Monday to Friday = 8.30am to 4pm
Saturday = 8.30am to 12 noon
Sunday = CLOSED
Travelwheels Brisbane Campervan Branch contact us
Our staff are here to help you plan your Brisbane Campervan Hire road trip in Australia. For example we beat all competitor quotes you can find on the internet back to Sydney! Travelwheels campervans staff can speak Deutsch, and Français. You can click here to contact us. Simply click on the email Travelwheels Brisbane Campervan Hire button to ask us a question. Our friendly team are travel experts and especially love talking about campervan road trips.
Need help planning your Brisbane campervan hire road trip?
Travelwheels Brisbane campervan hire branch really know how to help you plan a campervan roadtrip in Australia! Here are some especially useful pages/links for you to read up to help you plan your campervan road trip in Australia.
- Cairns to Sydney roadtrip planner – detailed guide to help plan your east coast of Australia road trip.
- Free Camping on East Coast of Australia – our guide to free camping to help save you money!
- Cheap campervan hire advice – when is the best time of year to get the lowest prices guide.
- Cheapest petrol prices in Australia – guide on where to find cheap petrol when hiring a campervan
- Long term campervan hire discounts – blog post about how to get discounts on camper hire for longer trips.
- Great Ocean Road Campervan Roadtrip – check out our 10 day ultimate Great Ocean Road camper guide.
- Melbourne via Sydney to Brisbane – this is useful link if you are doing the trip in reverse
Brisbane campervan hire – free things to do in Brisbane
Below is a list of some free things to do in the Brisbane area. NOTE, in this case we recommend staying at one of the campsites out of city centre instead of driving in. For example a good tip from one of our customers suggested this. Some of the hostels in Brisbane also have camper parking places. You can stay here and park up your camper for free. Then you can take the bus in to Brisbane as it is easier to use public transport to view the sights.
1. FREE CITY BUS SERVICE – Do the Loop! Here is a free bus service that circles Central Business District. For example it stops at several destinations including Central Station, Queen Street Mall, and City Botanic Gardens. You can get off here or subsequently continue on to the Riverside Centre, QUT and King George Square for example. This is a great way you can get an overview of the city, and it is for free.
2. SOUTHBANK BEACH – we recommends visiting Australia’s only artificial inland city beach. For example it has over 4000 cubic metres of sand for you to play in! It is especially a great space for families and a safe environment for kids to play in.
3. GUIDED WALKS IN ROMA STREET PARKLANDS. Take a free guided walk through this peaceful garden precinct and discover history, plants and public art. From here the tours take about one hour at a leisurely pace at 10am and 2pm daily. To book call (07) 3006 4545 during business hours.
4. QUEENSLAND POLICE MUSEUM – Learn how the police solve crimes at the Queensland Police Museum. It is Open Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm. Phone: 07 3364 6464.
Brisbane Art galleries, Museums and state parliament
5. QUEENSLAND ART GALLERY AND MUSEUM OF MODERN ART – lots of great exhibitions. For example it has one of the worlds largest collections of Asian and Aboriginal art. The address is Stanley Place, South Brisbane. Open daily from 10am. www.qag.qld.gov.au
6. THE MUSEUM OF BRISBANE – Located on the ground floor of iconic City Hall in King George Square with free tours on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 11am. www.museumofbrisbane.com.au
7. QUEENSLAND STATE PARLIAMENT – Check out the visitors gallery or take a half-hour tour of the old Parliament House and its treasure trove of antiques. Tours are run throughout the year except public holidays. On sitting days tours only run at 10.30am and 2.30pm. For Parliament sitting times call (07) 3406 7111. www.parliament.qld.gov.au
8. St JOHN CATHEDRAL – visit the only Gothic cathedral in the world still under construction! For instance they are using traditional medieval building techniques, and well worth visiting. Open from 9.30am-4.30pm. Free tours Monday-Saturday at 10am and 2pm, and most Sundays at 2pm. Tel: (07) 3835 2231. www.stjohnscathedral.com.au
More free things to do in Brisbane – free parks and Koalas!
9. EXPLORE CITY FREE PARKS. The city has 1,500 parks and public gardens in Brisbane. Therefore making it an easy city to find a shady place to sit and watch the world go by. Find a quiet spot for example in the City Botanic Gardens at Riverside. How about wandering along one of the best urban walks in Australia? The Energex Arbour is a one-kilometer path that winds its way through South Bank Parklands you should check out.
10. DAISY HILL KOALA CENTRE – 25km south-east of the city centre. Here the Daisy Hill Koala Centre is situated in the open eucalyptus forest at Daisy Hill Forest Reserve. It is a bushland retreat for koalas and other native animals. It is open every day from 10am until 4pm.
Things to do in Brisbane more information + useful links
We must admit it Brisbane is not our favourite city in Australia. However if you have an open mind, you will find plenty of free stuff to explore! We recommend parking up your campervan out of town. Then read some of our links below for things to do in Brisbane.
Here is our first recommendation, The Lonely Planet webpage. It lists free things to do in Brisbane.
Trip Advisor website and this talks about the attractions in Brisbane to visit.
Australia.com is another useful website. Here is their list of things to do in Brisbane for you to read.
Lastly, a link from the official Queensland Blog. It lists 100 things to do in Brisbane and some great free tips here to investigate!
If you need any more help, our staff at our branch can speak English, French and German. Therefore why not give us a call on 0412766616 for more info? You can email us at [email protected] for our latest offers or more hints and tips.
Where are closest campsites to Brisbane city centre?
In this case when visiting Brisbane, we recommend staying at one of the local campsites. Then you can park up your campervan and take the bus or train in to the city centre. Here are travelwheels recommends for campsites close to Brisbane. The first one is called, Newmarket Gardens Caravan Park which is conveniently located close to the city. If you are north of the city for example, then check out Bells Caravan Park is suitable choice. In this case it is right on the beach, and then take public transport into the city.
Travelwheels Brisbane Campervan Hire specials
Lastly, for our best deals on Brisbane Campervan Hire with travelwheels, enter your dates below. We will do our best to beat all competitor quotes and get that cheap deal for you.